INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS CONTACT INFORMATION
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- Information you voluntarily provide when submitting an order form or other request to receive information, products, or Services on our Sites or a third party website or platform. The order form will ask you to give us contact information (like name or email address), financial information (like account or credit card numbers), and demographic information (like zip code or age).
- Information you submit to us when/if you get in touch with our customer service, technical, or legal team, or any other employee at Pulpo, via contact form, email, chat or through other means.
- Information you provide when you download any software or application made available to view and/or download in connection with Services that is owned or controlled by Puplo and/or its licensors, affiliates and suppliers.
- Information you provide us for registering for or using any of our Services.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms and applications on our Sites, including your username, password, your name, birth date, gender, county, zip code, e-mail address, telephone number, address, job title, company/organization name, current supplier status, social media credentials (including profiles when you subscribe to specific websites), and information related to inquiries and requests.
- Information you provide when interacting with one of our Services, including participating or communicating in any public chat rooms, blogs, forums, message boards, news groups, or any form of communication in connection with the Sites. Please note that submitting an online comment is public and generally accessible to, and may be collected and used by, third parties.
- Information given to us when you apply for career opportunities through the Sites. If you choose to apply online with Pulpo, Pulpo will collect any Personal Information provided in your application materials, for the purposes of reviewing and responding to your application, if appropriate.
- Information you provide when signing up for newsletters and other types of informational material when you inquire about products, technical support, and customer service; and when you provide feedback about our Sites.
- • Records and copies of your correspondence with us (including e-mail addresses).
- • Information that you provide us by voluntarily conducting an online survey, contest, sweepstakes, or other online promotional activity administered by us. These activities may ask you for contact information (like name or email address) and demographic information (like zip code or age).
- • Information you provide us when you request information about an offer advertised through our network.
- • Information you provide us when you enter into a transaction through an offer delivered through our network or Sites.
- • Information you provide us when you request services from advertisers on whose behalf we provide fulfillment services or place online advertisements.
- • If you give us the Personal Data of a third party, you represent that you have provided notice to, and received authorization to provide such information from, that third party. Please note that in some cases, if you choose not to provide Personal Information you may not be able to engage in these services.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, host domain, and browser type. This may include data considered to be Personal Data in some jurisdictions, such as IP address or Device ID.
- Details of your visits to our Sites, including the resources that you access and use on our Sites, traffic data, location data, logs, language, date and time of access, frequency, and other communication data.
- Details of referring websites (URL).
- Cookies and other tracking devices, as described below.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data that helps us improve our Sites and deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Determine website traffic patterns.
- Count web visits.
- Manage and improve the Services.
- Track usage.
- Conduct security and monitoring practices.
- Determine traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Sites.
- Help us to know which pages and content are the most and least popular.
- Observe website search patterns to provide more intuitive navigation cues.
- Determine the frequency of user visits and last date of visit.
We may share this information, with advertisers or other third parties that are not part of the Pulpo family on an aggregate or anonymous basis that does not disclose your identity or contact information. We may also obtain Personal Information and make it Non-Personal Data by, for example, aggregating Personal Information with information about other individuals. We may also augment the Personal Information we collect with information from other sources, including, for example, zip code, age, gender, language preference or income range in order to generate aggregate information that reflects activities, habits, preferences, or interests about our users as a group. We do not knowingly collect, use or share any financial account numbers or social security numbers for purposes of online behavior advertising without your specific consent.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- To personalize your experience. We may use the Personal Information you give us to better tailor your Website experience to your interests, and to send you information about Pulpo and its Services as well as promotional material on behalf of some of our partners. We use other information, including Personal Information, that you provide to us to show you content in which you may be interested and to display the content according to your preferences. We will also share this information within the Entravision family in order to enhance your experience on this Website and other Pulpo websites.
- To provide access to certain features on the Website and receive information suited to their interests. For example, a registered user is eligible for additional Services provided by this Website such as listener clubs and personalized content. Our registration and special Services sign-up forms may ask you for contact information (like name or email address) and demographic information (like zip code or age). You must provide that information in order to receive the benefits of registration or of the special Service.
- To charge you for products and Services that you request. By giving us your credit card and related personal information, you are authorizing our store to give that information to the merchant and credit card company in order to confirm and fulfill your order. We will use contact information from the order form to fulfill your orders. We may also use contact data to get in touch with you when necessary. We will not otherwise use or distribute your financial information without your prior approval.
- To contact you with information about the Entravision family and promotional material on behalf of some of our partners, and to contact you when necessary.
- To administer our Website, help diagnose problems with our servers, to analyze trends, to track users’ webpage movements, to help identify you and your shopping cart, and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- For us to comply with a legal obligation.
- For entering into or the performance of a contract with you. For example:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To provide you with the information, products, and Services that you request from us.
- To process your supplier application and registration form, and to create online accounts for your organization and its authorized agents.
- To communicate with you about our contracts or your account.
- For the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by a third party or us (to the extent it does not infringe on any data subject’s fundamental rights and freedoms). For example:
o To make sure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
o To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website and Services (when you so choose).
o To keep our Website safe and secure (for example, security protection and fraud prevention).
o To provide you with technical support and to improve our Website and Services.
o To provide you with information that you have requested and respond to your inquiries.
o To notify you about changes to our Services or our Website.
o To manage our everyday business needs, such as auditing, administration of our Services, analytics, and the enforcement of any corporate reporting obligations, or other policies.
- To investigate and enforce, if necessary, a user’s legal requests, including, but not limited to, potential copyright or intellectual property infringements.
- Pursuant to valid consent provided by you, in order to provide you with information about goods or Services we feel may interest you. If you do not want us to use your Personal Information in this way, simply do not opt-in when we ask for your consent on the relevant forms where we collect your data.
- Allowed for any other purpose where you have provided valid consent where it is legally required
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates for legitimate business purposes.
- To partners, business partners, sponsors, and co-branded sites (referred to here as “co-branded pages”). These might include, for example, pages that share our name and that of another entity, such as TicketMaster. Any Personal Information that you provide when signing up at one of those co-branded pages may be shared with our third party partner.
- To advertisers and business partners that are not affiliated with Pulpo, but would like to send you information about their products and services. For example, some of the companies who supply prizes for Pulpo’s contests may have special offers or promotions that might be of interest to users of the Pulpo Website. We will not share your Personal Information with such third parties without your permission.
- To third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- To third parties who help us manage our information activities (e., message boards, sweepstakes administration, order fulfillment, statistical analyses, data processing), or with outside contractors, agents or sponsors who help us with administration, judging and prize fulfillment aspects of contest, promotions, and sweepstakes. These outside contractors, agents, or sponsors may only use your Personal Information to provide Pulpo with a specific service and not for any other purpose without your consent. Pulpo may only provide your Personal Information to a third party in those instances where you have chosen to receive certain information and have been notified that the fulfillment of such a request requires the sharing of your Personal Information.
- To third parties whom you have chosen to receive certain information and have been notified that the fulfillment of such a request requires the sharing of your Personal Information.
- To third parties who help us customize our advertising and marketing messages you receive on our Website, or may work with outside companies to do so. Your information may be shared with these companies so this customization can be accomplished. Pulpo prohibits these companies from sharing your information with any third party or from using it for any purpose other than targeting advertising.
- To protect the safety or security of individuals, such as to: (i) protect or defend the legal rights of Pulpo, its employees, agents or contractors (including enforcement of our agreements); (ii) protect the safety and security of users of the Website or members of the public including acting in urgent circumstances; (iii) or protect against fraud or for risk management purposes.
- When necessary to support certain functions and features of our Website. For example, this may occur at a feature that enables you, via our Website, to ask questions of persons or entities that are not part of the Pulpo family. By responding to those features of the site, whether by email or direct entry of information on our Website, you are consenting to our transferring that information to such persons or entities.
- To perform tasks (such as order fulfillment and payment processing) required to complete purchases you make through Pulpo. Pulpo must disclose your credit card information with such third-parties to complete any payment transaction on our Website.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide your information or with your consent when required by applicable law and regulations.
- To enforce our Website policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
To comply with the law or a legal process, such as a court order or any regulatory proceeding
JURISDICTION AND CROSS-BORDER TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
OPTING OUT OF INFORMATION COLLECTION
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
- May use the unsubscribe link provided in promotional communications;
- May modify your registered user information on our Sites; or
- May send an email to email@example.com.
Opt Out of Receiving Promotional Materials: If you receive promotional materials from Pulpo, and want to stop receiving such materials, click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each promotional email.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- Erasure Rights for Minors: If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and a registered user of any Pulpo services, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. To make such a request, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific content or information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
- California Individual Privacy Rights: California residents can exercise the following privacy rights with respect to their Personal Information 2-times a year free of charge. If we cannot complete the request within 45-days of receipt, we will reach out and let you know when you can expect the request to be completed, and will not take more than an additional 45-day period to do so.
o The right to know. You have the right to know (i) the specific pieces of Personal Information we have about you; (ii) the categories of Personal Information we have collected about you in the last 12 months; (iii) the categories of sources from which that Personal Information was collected; (iv) the categories of your Personal Information that we sold or disclosed in the last 12 months; (v) the categories of third parties to whom your Personal Information was sold or disclosed in the last 12 months; and (vi) the purpose for collecting and selling your Personal Information. Generally:
Within the preceding 12 months, Pulpo has collected the categories of Personal Information detailed in “information we collect about you” above.
Within the preceding 12 months, Pulpo has sold the categories of Personal Information detailed in “information we collect about you” above. We do not sell the Personal Information of minors under 16 years old without consent from either the minor or the parent/guardian.
Within the preceding 12 months, Pulpo has disclosed the categories of Personal Information detailed in “information we collect about you” above.
o The right to deletion. You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Information that we have collected or maintain about you. There may be circumstances under which we will be unable to delete your Personal Information, such as if we need to comply with our legal obligations or complete a transaction for which your Personal Information was collected. If we are unable to comply with your request for deletion, we will let you know the reason why.
o The right to equal service. If you choose to exercise any of these rights, Pulpo will not discriminate against you in anyway. If you exercise certain rights, understand that you may be unable to use or access certain features of Pulpo’s Sites or services.
To exercise any of these rights, contact us at +1 (888) 382-6755, or complete our “California Consumer Request” form available at: https://privacyportal-cdn.cookiepro.com/dsarwebform/cce882d4-72ca-4ce7-9ece-b97c9a3da5d7/69faee56-6fad-445c-9e2e-a935e0632033.html.
We will take steps to verify your identity before processing your request, which may include requesting information from you to match with information we already have about you.